Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Blessing Team

Last week I hosted a wonderful team from Vancouver, Canada. It was quite a diverse team with 5 Chinese-Canadians and 1 white Canadian, led by an American serving Costa Ricans. We all had to have a lot of grace and we were stretched. God used this group in amazing ways to work alongside of the CFCI ministries. We stayed at the Renacer rehab center working with the girls and eating lots! I had my first experience eating Nanaimo bars, a wonderful Canadian treat that I hope to have again soon! We also served in La Carpio and Transformation ministries doing dental work for the marginal communities where these ministries serve. It was an incredible week of growth and God was glorified!

1 comment:

Mary-Ann said...

I guess that makes me the white Canadian....hmmm...I guess I am a minority...Thanks again for some wonderful memories. I really do hope to make it back some day...luvmary-ann